Tuesday, June 06, 2006

New Mix on EDMM.CA



This is my new demo for June, EDMM.CA was kind enough to host it for me. I'm gonna send this one off to the good people at WEMF, see if I can get into the new talent stage. Comments are appreciated for this one... enjoy

Link : JUNE 2006 DEMO

TRACKLIST:
John Tejada - The End of it All
Booka Shade - Point Break
Noir - My MTV (Chris Lake Remix)
King Roc - Pressure
Onionz - Burnin (Chris Lake Remix)
Martijn Ten Velden & Lucien Foort - Bleeep! (Socaphistication Remix)
The Knife - We Share Out Mothers Health (Trentemoller Remix)
Yoshimoto - Do What U Du (Trentemoller Remix)
The Prodigy - Girls (Rex the Dog Remix)
The Flying Doctors - We Make Contact (Oliver Lieb Remix)
Coburn - Give Me Love (Lutzenkirchen Remix)
David Guetta ft JD Davis - In Love with Myself (JD Davis Remix)
Bloc Party - Banquet (Boys Noize Vox Mix)

Thanks to EDMM.ca for hosting this

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home